Thursday 11 December 2008

Current lace - December 2008




















I am currently working on two pieces of lace (although neither is moving much due to university final year work load), at the top is another collar of the same size as the previous one, and again drafted from a photocopy of an antique piece.
Piece of lace below collar is a relatively small edging which is a bit of light relief from the larger piece.
Hopefully they will both be finished when I graduate next summer.


Back to BA (hons) final collections

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my! I have just discovered your blog & this lace is sooooooooooooo beautiful! I cannot imagine how many hours it has taken to produce & makes my efforts very meger indeed. Such talent!

Louise West said...

Thanks Jenny, are you a lacemaker?